“Survey Site” refers to the Zippy Opinion website where you can answer our survey.
Zippy Opinion is a unit of Markelytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd., the defining provider of online panel services, through the website www.zippyopinion.com and/or the Zippy Opinion app. The purpose of these terms is to set out the general terms and conditions for your participation in our surveys.
You are joining the Service and your active participation in our site is subject to adhering to these general conditions.
IF YOU OBJECT TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS THERETO, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE ZIPPYOPINION AND TO TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
CONDITIONS FOR SURVEY PARTICIPATION
As consideration for your participation in our surveys and use of our survey site, you agree to comply with these terms, as well as any other terms and conditions that apply to your participation, including any agreement between you and the Zippy Opinion. Your participation in a survey and your use of the survey site must be in compliance with applicable law.
By participating in our surveys, you agree to at all times provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when prompted. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or there are reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, you may not qualify for the survey and consequently will not receive any points earned or to be earned or any incentives for your participation. In addition, Zippy Opinion may terminate your membership account and refuse any and all current or future participation in surveys (or any part thereof).
This agreement is a contract for the provision of services and nothing in this agreement shall create or be deemed to create a legal partnership or the relationship of agent and principal or the relationship of employer and employee between you and the Zippy Opinion.
All data and information collected will be used for research & analysis, and / or creating data bank and / or various reports, which may be shared with our clients including but not limited to telecom services providers, mobile phone manufacturers, Value added services providers, advertisers, brands, marketers, app developers etc. The information / data will not be shared with third party in a manner that would enable that receiving party to identify any specific individual / person.
You are permitted to have only 1 (one) account. You are responsible for each and every access or use of the sites that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password. Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the membership sections of the Sites.
You must keep your username and password confidential. Zippy Opinion will not be responsible for any losses incurred through the use of your password by a third party, except when unauthorized use is directly attributable to the gross negligence or fraud of Zippy Opinion.
You must not allow any third party to access the sites using your username and password and make use of the sites on your behalf.
Survey Speeding: For verification and security purposes, a survey may have an estimated time frame in which the survey should be completed. If you complete the survey in a time frame that does not fall within the estimated time frame, you may be deemed to not having finalized the survey and consequently may not receive any incentives for your participation. In addition, Zippy Opinion may terminate your membership.
Red Herring Questions: A survey may include the same or similar questions multiple times, or require that you choose a specific answer (so called Red Herring Questions), in order to ensure that you are being truthful and/or carefully reading all of the survey questions. If your responses to such Red Herring Questions indicate that you are not being truthful and/or carefully reading all of the survey questions, you may not qualify for the survey and consequently will not receive any incentives for you participation. In addition, your membership may be terminated and your account deleted.
Open End Questions: A survey may include a section that requires you to fill in your answers by typing them (rather than selecting an answer from a set of fixed responses). If your response in Open Ended question is considered to contain language that is inappropriate, or irrelevant in relation to the question, you may not qualify for the survey and consequently may not receive any incentives for your participation. In addition, your membership may be terminated and your account deleted.
YOUR CONDUCT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SURVEY OR USING THE ZIPPY OPINION SURVEY SITE, YOU AGREE:
Not To Disrupt, Interfere With The Security Of Or Otherwise Abuse The Service Or The Zippy Opinion Survey Site, Or Any Services, System Resources, Accounts, Servers Or Networks Connected To Or Accessible Through The Survey Or Survey Site Or Affiliated Or Linked Sites.
- Not To Disrupt Or Interfere With Any Other User’s Enjoyment Of The Survey Or Survey Site Or Affiliated Or Linked Sites.
- Not To Upload, Post Or Otherwise Transmit Through Or While In The Survey Or On The Survey Site Any Viruses Or Other Harmful, Disruptive Or Destructive Files, Computer Programs Or Code.
- Not To Use Or Attempt To Use Another User’s Account, Service Or System Without Authorization, Or Create Or Use A False Identity On The Survey Or The Survey Site.
- Not To Transmit Through Or On The Survey Or The Survey Site Any Spam, Chain Letters, Junk Email Or Any Other Type Of Unsolicited Or Mass E-Mail.
- Not To Attempt To Obtain Unauthorized Access To The Survey Or The Survey Site Or Parts Of The Survey Or Survey Site Which Are Restricted From General Access.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted to or for your account, and that you will comply with all applicable laws that relate to your use or activities in the survey or on the survey site.
Suspension: Your access to our surveys or our survey site may, at any given time, be suspended or stopped if you fail to comply with these terms or any other terms applicable to your participation, or in the event that you participate in the survey or use the survey site in an unlawful manner or otherwise in a manner detrimental to Zippy Opinion.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including, without limitation, all concepts, text, designs, graphics, drawings, photographs, video clips, music and sounds, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names used in the survey and/or on the survey site and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the “content”), are subject to intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks and patents or the right to apply for their registration anywhere in the world, held by or licensed by Markelytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd
No license to use or reproduce the content is given to you and all intellectual property rights therein are expressly reserved. No license to use, reveal, download, copy, distribute, or reproduce (including posting to any website, social media or blog) the content or the subject matter of the content is given to you and all intellectual property rights therein are expressly reserved. Please be advised that legal action may be taken in the event that any unauthorized use of any content is traced back to you.
POINTS-BASED INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
To obtain points, you must successfully complete your participation in a survey. No purchase is necessary. The number of points that may be earned for a survey is specified at the beginning of the survey. Please note that you are responsible for any taxes or duties which may result from points issued or redeemed. We will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences or duties which may result from points or incentives issued or redeemed.
Your participation in a survey may be suspended, altered or terminated, and any points or incentives earned may be cancelled or suspended, in case of any abuse or breach of any rules, regulations, terms and conditions, or any misrepresentation by you. We will have no liability to you under such circumstances.
The entrant can register for the Zippy Opinion by clicking on the banner ad or clicking the URL in the mail survey. Entrants will be asked to answer basic profiling questions. To be eligible for the prize drawing, online registration and activation of account is necessary. The sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. The sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, non-delivered, misdirected, illegible entries; or for any computer, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/internet /website/ use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, or the failure to capture any such information.
The entrant shall have the option to choose any of the partners from the Zippy Opinion to redeem the points as per the milestones mentioned under this policy. Zippy Opinion disclaims all warranties pertaining to the functioning of the websites and any other process involved in the redemption of such from its partners. Every panelist can earn points on answering surveys. The points can be redeemed for gift vouchers or can be donated to charity. The redemption milestone starts at 1000 points.
You will receive your opted redemption within 2- 4 weeks from the date of redemption.
OBLIGATIONS OF ZIPPY OPINION
Zippy Opinion shall: Consider your eligibility to take part in each of its surveys.
- Credit the relevant notified amount to your account each time you correctly and completely answer all of the questions in a survey; for the purposes of this agreement.
- Transfer the amount in your account into the form of reward points (These points can be redeemed for gift vouchers from specific companies/websites) upon successfully completing a survey. For the avoidance of doubt you will not be able to draw down the amount in your account until the amount in your account has reached 1000 reward points.
- The members requested to take part in surveys depends on the requirements of the clients of the Zippy Opinion and the random selection of those requested to take part from those that are eligible.
- Zippy Opinion may sometimes contact you to ask you some short questions to see if you fit into a particular category. In such cases, Zippy Opinion shall not offer any payment for the answering of such questions.
- Zippy Opinion reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equivalent value to the payment method you have selected; and change the value of the nominated amount in respect of answering survey and research questions.
- Zippy Opinion does not credit your account if you are in breach of clauses /terms. Should Zippy Opinion establish that you are in breach of terms after crediting your account, Zippy Opinion reserves the right to deduct from your account any nominated amounts credited in respect of all relevant surveys.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBER
Zippy Opinion member warrants that they are:
- 18 years and above.
- Not Corporations or other business entities as they are not eligible to become members.
- Legal residents of the Country the panel is created with.
- Shall not register with Zippy Opinion more than once.
- Will not attempt to answer a survey more than once, either by using more than one name or more than one email address to enter into a survey.
- Will be honest in their approach to the research, for example they will not provide confusing or meaningless answers, randomly select answer options without reading the questions etc.
- Zippy Opinion has no obligation in respect of any tax due on the reward given to a member and the member shall be responsible for declaring any income received from Zippy Opinion under this agreement.
- The member is obliged to claim payment from the Zippy opinion as per the procedures set out on the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Markelytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable to you in any respect, including without limitation, for any matter related to this agreement, for any submissions you make, or for any direct, indirect special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused whether or not we have been advised of the likelihood or possibility of such damages.
The limitation of liability and disclaimers in these terms shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, warranty, delict, quasi-delict, strict liability, negligence or other tort and shall survive a fundamental breach or breaches or the failure of the essential purpose of contract or the failure of an exclusive remedy.
RIGHTS TO CHANGE AND CONTROL WEBSITE
APPLICABLE LAWS & JURISDICTION